Sources of Sustained Release T3
The WT3 protocol works much better with much less side effects when the T3 is mixed with a sustained release agent. T3 is compounded with a sustained release agent by pharmacists and the pharmacy you use can be important in terms of efficacy since not all pharmacists have the same knowledge, experience, equipment, or skill.
Wellness Pharmacy 800 227 2627 in Alabama.
- Wellness Pharmacy has been compounding (making custom prescriptions to order) for over 50 years and Dr. Wilson first started recommending them 23 years ago.
- Dr. Wilson has visited them and has instructed them on his T3 protocols and they provide excellent support to both physicians and patients.
- Wellness Pharmacy is well-staffed with numerous experienced pharmacists and technicians and they are set up so that every phone call is answered by an actual person.
- Their systems ensure excellent quality control.
- They do 3rd party testing for potency on their compounds as well as for competency of their pharmacists
- They are vigilant about complying with all regulations.
- They have state-of-the-art equipment to compound the T3 properly.
- They provide all the Starter Packs I recommend.
Kripp’s Pharmacy in British Columbia, Canada. (604) 687-2564
Gail’s Apothecary and Compounding Pharmacy in Alberta, Canada. (403) 329-4121