Has T3 therapy or the WTSmed supplements helped you?
Do you have experience with them?
A lot of people would love to hear from people that have actually tried these approaches. They’d love to know what kind of results you’ve gotten so they can decide whether they should try pursuing them also.
Only drugs can claim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. T3 is a drug, so you can say anything you want about T3. On the other hand, the WTSmed Supplements are not drugs therefore you should not use the words treat, cure, or prevent, or mention the name of any specific disease in connection with the WTSmed supplements.
- “Since taking the supplements my migraines are gone.”
- “The supplements cured my fibromyalgia.”
- “ThyroCare has been the best treatment for my depression.”
You can’t say things like that because migraines, fibromyalgia, and depression are named conditions or diseases.
You can say things like,
- “Since taking the ThyroCare and Adaptogen, my temperature and energy are much better.”
- “The WTSmed supplements have helped me regain my energy and stamina.”
- “The supplements have made a big difference in my life and I don’t know where I’d be without them.”
- “With ThyroCare and Adaptogen, my temperature is normal and I’m feeling great and I don’t feel stressed any more.”
- “I feel much better since starting the supplements”
- “I’m very happy with the results I’m receiving from ThyroCare and Adaptogen”
These comments are fine because they don’t use the words “treat” or “cure” and don’t mention any disease. You can tell how the supplements helped you but you can’t mention a disease, or use the word “treat”.
Hope that helps and thanks for considering making a video that will help others decide whether they should look into our supplements or T3!