When you use the T3 in sustained release form, the WT3 protocol works much better, with fewer side effects. Sustained release T3 is compounded by pharmacists. The pharmacy you choose can affect the treatment’s efficacy since not all pharmacists have the same knowledge, experience, equipment, or skill.
Tailor Made Compounding (859-887-0013) in Kentucky.
- Tailor Made uses High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) to test every batch of T3 capsules they make to double-check that they have the right dosage. They have 2 HPLC machines and one Mass Spectrometry machine on site. They have 100% guaranteed quality, and excellent customer support.
- They have state-of-the-art equipment for reliably compounding the T3 medicine used in the WT3 protocol.
- Tailor Made are strong supporters of physician education and conferences and their familiarity with the protocol enables them to provide thorough support for physicians and patients on the treatment of Wilson’s Temperature Syndrome.
Dr. Wilson has visited the CompPharm Pharmacy in Parys, South Africa personally and highly recommends them:
- Comp Pharm Pharmacy; The Square, 24 Buiten Street, Parys, 9585; (+2756) 811 3277. They have state-of-the-art equipment for reliably compounding the T3 and they support conferences for doctors on the treatment of WTS.
- Gail’s Apothecary and Compounding Pharmacy in Alberta, Canada. (403) 329-4121
- Kripp’s Pharmacy in British Columbia, Canada. (604) 687-2564