Are you looking for Certification in Restorative Medicine?
The certification program, Optimizing Body Temperature and Thyroid Function with Hormones, Botanicals and Nutrition, features pioneering experts in managing thyroid disease and fatigue, led by Denis Wilson MD, Antonio Bianco, MD, PhD and Kent Holtorf, MD. Certification in Restorative Medicine verifies that practitioners have completed the training and have passed an online examination. Once certified, practitioners are eligible to participate in our Provider Referral Program.
To become certified you must:
- Be a professional health care provider.
- Have attended an Annual International Restorative Medicine Conference
- Have passed a certification exam
- Agree with the WTS Tenets
- Are willing to work with patients who feel they may be suffering from Wilson’s Temperature Syndrome.
Learn more about the certification here.